Like the sweet flavour of ripe papaya? Then this recipe is just for you. This healthy vegan drink is bursting with natural ingredients, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, perfect for skin glow and immune boost. Can be served with cakes, biscuits, pancakes, cookies, sandwiches, or with any meal of your choice.
• 1 small ripe papaya
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 500 ml hot water
• Date sugar or date puree. (You can use any sweetener of your choice)
• Wash papaya, peel, cut into pieces and remove seeds.
• Pulp by passing through a sieve.
• Pour hot water over the pulp, add lemon juice, and date sugar ordate puree. Leave to cool.
• Strain and serve in a cup. Enjoy!!
My Short Bio:
Daniella Obuwan Oshiame is a Vegan Recipe Developer, and a Professional Health & Nutrition Writer/ Vegan-Health Consultant, with 4 certifications in Health & Nutrition related fields, and over 3 years of experience in Vegan-Health Consultancy. She writes well-researched articles, for both Nigerian and International blogs.
LinkedIn & Medium: Daniella Obuwan Oshiame