Did you know that;
- Rice is one of the oldest cereal grains in the world.
- Rice is primarily composed of carbohydrates.
- some jewelry designers use grains of rice to make pieces of jewelries.
- Basmati rice is the world's most fragranced rice, it is produced majorly by the Indians.
- Toyota is a variation of the name "Toyoda" in Japan which means " fertile rice Patty" While Honda( a brand of car also) which means " original rice Patty".
- Brown rice contains more fiber than white rice.
- The first known account of rice was in China about 2,800BC
- September is known as national rice month.